This section includes information on the following (please, scroll down to read):
1. Payment & Cancellation Policy
2. Your Price Includes
3. Visa Information
4. Terms & Conditions
1. PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
- $500 irrevocable deposit is required within 7 days after your booking request
- The remaining balance must be paid in FULL 75 days prior to your cruise date
Conditions of cancellation
- 75-61 days – 25%
- 60-30 days – 50%
- less than 30 days – NO REFUND
If you accept a refund, you waive all other rights and remedies under applicable law. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
Unused Features – We regret not being able to issue refunds for voluntary absences from itinerary services including but not limited to meals and/or sightseeing. Once cruise or tour program has commenced, there will be no refund for unused features or services, or any portion of cruise or tour not taken due to passenger's cancellation.
2. YOUR PRICE INCLUDES
|The price includes:||The price does NOT include:|
– Accommodations in all outside cabins, each with private bathroom facilities, individual temperature control and large picture window
– Three meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) per day in the ship's restaurant with the same menu for all passengers irrespective of cabin category; meal service begins with dinner on day of embarkation and ends with breakfast on day of disembarkation
– Captain’s welcome Cocktail Reception
– Gala farewell dinner aboard
– Full sightseeing programs in each of the ports of call, transfers upon arrival/departure
– Luggage handling to/from the ship
– Lectures, provided by our guides
– Russian language and songs lectures
– Nightly entertainment and dancing
– Daily aerobics
– Tour of the ship’s bridge
– Our cruise director and professional staff
– Baggage: excess baggage, forwarding of baggage/souvenirs
– Luggage handling in the airport
– Gratuities: gratuities for Cruise director, ship’s crew members, guides and drivers are not included and are at passenger’s discretion
– Private transfers
– Miscellaneous: Items of a personnel nature such as laundry, bar charges, beauty salon, telephone cable charges and medical services are not included
– Our Cruise Company shall organize shore excursions (standard and optional) in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and all towns along the cruise itinerary, entertainment program onboard, sale of additional excursions onboard and guarantees the due quality of tours. Other companies (its representatives and tour leaders) have no right to organize shore excursions.
– Please be informed that all pre/post cruise services (additional arrival/departure transfers, hotel accommodation, additional excursions, etc.) can be also arranged by us
3. VISA INFORMATION
Please, read information about Russian and Ukrainian Visas and about Visas to several neighbouring countries that you might be travelling to/from before/after our cruises
All foreign nationals are required to have valid entry visas for the Russian Federation. Effective April 10, 2012, under an agreement between the Embassy of the Russian Federation to the United States of America and Invisa Logistics Services LLC, US citizens, foreign nationals and non-nationals must apply to Invisa’s Visa Center. For more information visit www.ils-usa.com. Imperial River Cruises is authorized to provide Russian tourist visa support documents and invitation letters. The cost is $20 per person.
● Russian Visa Fees
The US and Canadian citizens may obtain their visas at the Turkish International Border Gates to stay in Turkey for a maximum period of three months.
BULGARIAN AND ROMANIAN VISAS
The US and Canadian citizens do not need a visa to Bulgaria and Romania for a stay up to 90 days.
The US, Canadian and Japanese citizens as well as citizens of 25 European Union states do not need a visa to Ukraine for a stay up to 90 days. However, visas are still required for citizens who enter Ukraine with the purpose of employment, permanent residency, study and work at the diplomatic missions in Ukraine or with any other purpose if they are going to stay in Ukraine for more than 90 days.
EU member states:
Austria ● Belgium ● Cyprus ● Czech Republic ● Denmark ● Estonia ● Finland ● France ● Germany ● Greece ● Hungary ● Ireland ● Italy ● Latvia ● Lithuania ● Luxembourg ● Malta ● The Netherlands ● Poland ● Portugal ● Slovakia ● Slovenia ● Spain ● Sweden ● UnitedKingdom ● The Swiss Confederation ● Principality of Liechtenstein
4. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Imperial River Cruises, hereafter referred to as the cruise supplier, and/or the travel agent, acts only as intermediary and agent for various steamship companies, airlines, hotels and transport and sightseeing companies that provide the cruises, tours, accommodations and other services described. Imperial River Cruises therefore shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions, errors or omissions on the part of such suppliers that result in any loss, damage, delay or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Imperial River Cruises shall not be responsible for any injuries, damage or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction conditions or developments, or any other actions, errors, omissions or conditions outside Imperial River Cruises’ control. By embarking upon his/her travel the traveler voluntarily assumes all risk involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Obtaining all visas is solely the responsibility of the traveler. Imperial River Cruises assumes no responsibility or liability for travelers’ failure to obtain necessary visas. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Your retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above, and an agreement on your part to convey the contents hereto to your travel companions or group members. Imperial River Cruises reserves the right to withdraw and/or cancel a tour or make changes in the itinerary and accommodations whenever, in its sole judgment, conditions warrant. The tour operator reserves the right to refuse service or accommodations to any individual for any reason, including but not limited to those of passengers’ health, general deportment or attitude infringing upon the safety of fellow passengers or service personnel. Any additional costs incurred as the result of such behavior shall be the sole responsibility of the passenger. Baggage is carried at the owner’s risk and baggage insurance is recommended. The issuance and acceptance of tickets and vouchers shall be deemed to be consent to the above conditions. All prices, tariffs, itineraries and schedules in Imperial River Cruises brochures and websites are in effect at time of printing, and are subject to change without notice. Unless the price is specifically stated in writing on your voucher, invoice or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any rates, bookings or reservation. Air-inclusive packages do not include US air travel and other taxes and fees.
RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS SCHEDULE
Reservations should be made as early as possible to guarantee desired departure dates. Nonrefundable deposit of $500 per person is required within seven days of booking to obtain confirmed reservations. When more than one cruise is booked, deposit and payment policies apply per cruise. The balance is due 75 days prior to departure date. Upon receiving full payment we will provide cruise confirmation documents in electronic format. Full payment is due 75 days before the cruise.
We accept certified checks, company checks and wire transfers payable to Imperial River Cruises. All bank fees must be paid by the client. International transaction fees will apply if the services are paid by credit card. We do not accept rewards credit cards.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended. All requests for cancellations, refunds and all the complaints must be made in writing to Imperial River Cruises, signed by the local cruise director and received by Imperial River Cruises in the US, within 30 days after the end of the cruise. Refund requests for absences, missed sightseeing, meals or other unused services are not granted. The following fees will apply:
● Cancellation received 90 or more days prior to departure – $350
● Cancellation received 90-31 days prior to departure – 50% of the cruise price
● Cancellation received less than 31 days prior to departure or failure to take the cruise – no refund.
If you accept any refund, you waive all other rights and remedies under applicable law. Unused Features – We regret not being able to issue refunds for voluntary absences from itinerary services including but not limited to meals and/or sightseeing. Once cruise or tour program has commenced, there will be no refund for unused features or services, or any portion of cruise or tour not taken due to passenger’s cancellation.
CHANGES TO ITINERARIES AND PROGRAMS
Imperial River Cruises will make every effort to operate all cruises and tours as described. Due to unforeseen circumstances, however, we reserve the right to make such changes as are deemed necessary. In addition, if the ship owner/supplier or tour operator cancels or postpones any scheduled sailing or tour, the participants will receive refunds according to the above-mentioned companies’ rules.
A minimum processing fee of $50 per person will be charged for each change to the original booking.
Baggage, health and trip cancellation insurance is available through Imperial River Cruises’ website, with direct link to AccessAmerica insurance company. Once purchased, insurance is non-refundable.
Cruise documents (vouchers) will be sent 14 days before departure in electronic format. If you advise that your documents must be sent earlier, your cruise confirmation can be e-mailed upon receipt of full payment.